Gorges-du-Tarn family campsite
In the Occitanie region, the Gorges du Tarn are an exceptional site. The rivers that cross the gorges also pass through the town of Rivière-sur-Tarn, a charming town in Aveyron which is home to the 4-star Le Peyrelade campsite. Thanks to its location on the banks of the river, enjoy the joys of water in this family campsite in the Gorges du Tarn with those who matter. Between swimming, fishing, canoeing, treat yourself to a relaxing break by staying in a rental on the estate.
Experience an unforgettable family camping holiday in the Gorges-du-Tarn
Le Peyrelade is an open-air hotel from the Flower Campings brand that will make you spend a pleasant 100% natural holiday. Classified 4 stars, this family campsite in the Gorges du Tarn with its exceptional location by the river, offers rental accommodation and an aquatic area for its holidaymakers. You will also find quality services, as well as various activities and entertainment. This beautiful Aveyron campsite is unanimous with holidaymakers, given its many assets:
- Its grandiose setting at the entrance to the Gorges du Tarn, between river, lake and forest, ideal for immersion in nature
- The picturesque villages, the Causses and the two parks near the Gorges du Tarn family campsite.
- Fully equipped family accommodation and pitches in the middle of nature;
- The aquatic area with heated swimming pool, balneotherapy pool and paddling pool is exceptional;
- The activities and entertainment offered by the campsite team for the whole family.
- Complete services to satisfy residents: reception, restaurant, grocery store, playground, Wifi, etc.
Enjoy the joys of water with the family in the Gorges-du-Tarn
By booking a rental at the family campsite in the Gorges-du-Tarn le Peyrelade, you can indulge in the joys of water at the water park, as well as on the river that runs along the site.
As a campsite with swimming pool in the Gorges du Tarn, the establishment offers you privileged moments in the water in its aquatic area in the heart of nature. To enhance your days, the aquatic complex has a spa area, a swimming pool heated to 27°, a space for children with water games and a solarium to enjoy the southern sun after your lengths in the swimming pool. . Designed for well-being, the balneo area includes a jacuzzi, whirlpool baths, counter-current swimming, making it a relaxation area in its own right.
To vary the aquatic pleasures, the river lends itself to swimming in fresh water on sunny days. For this, the beach of the family campsite in the Gorges du Tarn is filled with pebbles, whose swimming is accessible with a gradual bottom. It is possible to fish from your campsite on the banks of the Tarn or to rent a canoe on site, to navigate along the river. For this, two routes are possible: 5km and 17km to make the descent of the Gorges.
Rent family accommodation at the Peyrelade campsite
The family campsite in the Gorges-du-Tarn le Peyrelade is designed to accommodate all types of holidaymakers, hence the beautiful range of accommodation presented on the site.
- Mobile homes are available in three categories: Premium, Comfort and Standard. Each rental is fully equipped to meet the expectations of families, especially those with young children. Equipped kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and terrace make up the accommodation in order to contribute to the comfort of the tenants. They are installed on large plots, some enjoy an unobstructed view.
- The canvas bungalows are a compromise between the tent and the mobile home with a capacity of 4 to 5 people.
In principle, these family camping accommodations in the Gorges-du-Tarn are available all season, but it is advisable to book in advance, especially for summer holidays. Otherwise, the different ranges offered by Peyrelade are designed to suit all budgets!
Take on activities to do as a family
As a family campsite in the Aveyron, the Peyrelade offers a wide choice of activities to its residents near the Gorges-du-Tarn:
- Swimming in the pool or in the river allows you to cool off according to your desires with the whole family.
- Fishing is an activity to share with your children, on the banks of the Tarn river. It should be noted that the campsite lends itself to direct fishing in category 1.
- Canoeing down the Gorges du Tarn is another way to explore the wonders of the region. Canoe rental is available at reception and departure is by minibus from the campsite and arrival on site at the landing stage.
- Hiking to immerse yourself in the heart of the green nature of Aveyron. Opt for hiking by exploring the valleys, mountains, lakes and rivers of this land of adventures, starting from the family campsite in the Gorges-du-Tarn.
- Visiting unmissable places: take the opportunity to visit the troglodyte villages, the natural parks of the Causses and the Cévennes, as well as the town of Millau and its famous viaduct. Without forgetting to visit the castle of Peyrelade from which the campsite takes its name.
- Festivals and events of all kinds enliven the department in summer, giving you the opportunity to go out with your family during your stay at the family campsite in the Gorges du Tarn.