What to do in the gorges of the Tarn?
Situated in the heart of the natural park of the Grands Causses, the gorges of the Tarn draws their international fame from the stunning natural spectacle that they present.
The valley formed by the Tarn is surrounded by rocky cliffs and opens onto the infinite causses.
This is the paradise of full-nature sports!
Hiking for the entire family, mountain biking, rafting, cannoning, free flight, horseback riding, climbing, tree paths, via Ferrata, caving, you can choose among the activities in the gorges of the Tarn.
Tennis courts and a football field accessible by walking, are waiting for you next to the camping.
Some beautiful visits are to be realized during your stay :
The villages of the Knights Templar and Hospitaller
During the summer, the question what to do in the gorges of the Tarn does not arise, many entertaining events are organized in the region:
- Festivals (Sights ans sounds, Millau en Jazz, etc.)
- Hiking in the gorges of the Tarn to discover the beavers, the vultures, the fauna of the rivers, etc.
- Introduction to fishing
- Many nature events for children
- Festivals in the village
You can discover the local products in the numerous markets of producers (in July and August), it is one of the activities of the gorges of the Tarn which is appreciated by all:
- Aguessac Market on Sunday morning
- Night market of Millau on Mondays for every 15 days
- Country level markets in Liaucous on tuesday evening, at Rozier or Montredon on Wednesday evening or at the hamlet of Potensac on Friday on the causse of Larzac.