Your holidays in Aveyron in a 4 star campsite
Enjoy camping on the banks of the river Tarn
Welcome to camping Le Peyrelade in Rivière-sur-Tarn, in the former Midi Pyrénées. This is the perfect holiday location to enjoy the pleasures of the water, with swimming, fishing and canoeing on the water to the delight of children. This campsite in Aveyron is classified 4 stars and welcomes you in quality infrastructures, for your holidays in nature.
Book an accommodation among the pitches and mobile homes for rent
You can choose to stay at Le Peyrelade campsite from among :
- A range of mobile homes for rent with two or three bedrooms, covered terrace, garden furniture. The accommodation is fully equipped to spend nights comfortably, even in the middle of nature.
- 137 pitches with electricity, including the Privilège range located on the river bank, offering a magnificent view of the Tarn and the surrounding area.
Enjoy the services of the campsite in Aveyron and the aquatic area
Peyrelade is a beautiful campsite in Aveyron with two swimming areas, the campsite swimming pool and the river:
- The aquatic area with swimming pool, paddling pool and balneo area.
- Activities on the river: swimming, fishing or canoeing (for hire from the reception of the Peyrelade campsite).
- Activities and entertainment on site: games, sports tournaments, walks, evening entertainment in July and August
Discover the Aveyron region in the heart of the Gorges du Tarn
During your stay, take the opportunity to visit the tourist sites of Aveyron such as :
- The Gorges du Tarn situated in the heart of the Causses territory, notably the regional natural park of the Grands Causses, near the Cévennes.
- Aveyron is a charming department of France that can be discovered at any time of the year, with unique landscapes ranging from Sanvensa to the Gorges du Tarn.
- Millau is a city of art steeped in history, in the heart of the Grands Causses regional nature park.